Ever have one of those days…
A day were you just seemed to have the utmost difficulty getting going.
A day were no matter what you did, it just dragged and dragged.
Ever thought that maybe there is a way to change that before you commit to a whole day of blah?
Well, you can.
Just break your state with a pattern interrupt that you just can’t help but feel good, great and energized, ready to take on the world.
How do you do it?
Program your mind with music.
Now I’ve been harboring this list for sometime. Some of the artists names escape me. But here goes anyway. Most of them you can find online as mp3s to download. Others…well, that’s were places like Border’s comes in.
If you are draggin’ in the morning, or just need a little jumpstart to your day, plop one of these in. You never know how effective it is until you try it.
Here’s that list:
1. I’m So Excited by The Pointer Sister
2. I Just Want To Celebrate by Rare Earth
3. Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
4. Walk This Way by AeroSmith
5. I’m Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
6. For The Love Of Money by The Ojays
7. Devil Came Down To Georgia by Charlie Daniels Band
8 Sweet Home Alabama by Lynrd Skynrd
9. Free Your Mind by En Vogue
10. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
11. Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue
12. Someday by Mariah Carey
13. Thank God I’m A County Boy by John Denver
14. Diamond Girl by Seals & Crofts
15. Rio by Duran Duran
16. Turn The Beat Around by Gloria Estefan and The Miami Sound Machine
17. Joy To The World by Three Dog Night
18. I Feel Good by James Brown
19. China Grove by The Doobie Brothers
20. Let Me Take You There by The Staple Singers
21. Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor