Using that walker has been a good way to build up my upper body and shed some unwanted pounds. However the handles are really HARD and have cause severe pain and numbness in my hands.
Now I know what carpal tunnel suffers feel.
The injury is to the median nerve. The pain distribution cuts down 1/2 of the palm and involves 1/2 of the 4th finger and all of the 5th. I had throbbing to in the heels of my hand.
I had all sorts of other salves, cremes and oils. Nothing really did much, including stuff with DMSO, MSM and emu oil. So, I was looking for something extra-ordinary, that didn’t have the usual stuff in it.
And I found it. It’s called Topricin and the good news is it works.
I had significant improvement in my pain within 20 minutes (2 applications).
Topricin is a natural product that was developed by its inventor for his Carpal Tunnel Syndrome pain. It does not contain petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, menthol, capsaicin, fragrances or irritating chemicals. It’s an odorless, non-greasy cream that will not stain your clothing. It’s formulated for maximum absorption of its eleven medicineal components which are:
- Arnica Montana – for injuries and bruising to the muscles and joints
- Rhus Tox – for pain relief
- Ruta Graveolens – for relief from injuries to the bone or bone covering
- Lachesis Muta – relieves sciatica, arthritis, lower back pain and carpal tunnel
- Belladonna – relief of pain, spasm and inflammation to muscle tissue
- Echinacea – anti-inflammatory/anti-bacterial
- Crotalus – improves localized circulation and accelerates repair to damaged nerves, joints and muscles
- Aesculus – for chronic pain
- Heloderma – for relief from burning sensation in the hands or feet
- Naja – relieves inflammation and pain in nerve tissue
- Graphites – for relieving symptoms of skin conditions
You can find out more about Topricin at Topricin.com
The good news is that it works!